- This event has passed.
Saving and Investing in Israel
19/11-10:30₪20.00 – ₪30.00
Saving and Investing in Israel: How the local systems work and how Olim can best use them
Featuring: Mark van Gelderen, Jonathan Marcus and Atty Binyamin Zuker
10:30 Sunday 19 November
- Getting started financially in Israel:
– The basics – without being compulsive or wasting time
– Allocations between necessities, variables and wants
– What to pay? Basics, emergencies, health, events & retirement
- Personal Wealth:
– A simple money management system for Israel
– Israel employee benefit programs and insurances
- Israeli Banking:
– Reduce bank costs and get better service
– Differences between banks here and those abroad
– Why everyone needs to start now and how to begin today
– An investment system that works for everybody
The speakers will be available before and after the event, by appointment only, for free, individual, no-obligation consultations on money management, investments, insurance, pension, taxes, etc.
The Financial Resource Network has been offering educational seminars and
personal financial consulting at the AACI, the Israel Centre and NBN since 1992.
Coffee And… Members NIS 20 Non-Members NIS 30
Pre-book online or pay at the door.